Silencio Bruno! If you’ve been on Tik Tok this summer, you’ve probably seen the Luca trend on the island of Catalina! Crystal clear blue water, stacked homes on cliff sides … Catalina truly feels like you are in the Italian Mediterranean.
The Perfect Catalina Island Bucketlist
1. Take a class bottom boat tour. You’ll see tons of fish, including the famous Girabaldi fish. You may even see sharks and lobsters
2. Snorkeling. You can find many shops that rent out snorkel gear. A great spot to snorkel is at Lover’s Cove
3. Ocean Kayak and Paddle board. You can rent out one or book a guided tour
4. Book a day at Descanso Beach Club. This is a little more on the pricier side ($90 for 2 lounge chairs) and they book out weeks in advance. We really enjoyed our time relaxing and ordering food and drinks. They do give you a free smoothie when you arrive and free bottle waters
5. Book a boat tour or parasail
6. Tour a museum. There’s the Catalina Island Museum that has a titanic exhibit. Or tour one of the two Casino tours
7. Ride the city bus up to the Wrigley Memorial and Botanical Garden. Stroll along the grounds of Ada Wrigleys gardens
8. Rent a golf cart and take photos in some of the iconic photo spots around the island
9. Book an Eco Hummer Tour. They do a ridgeline tour on the mountains or a Buffalo tour . This tour was absolutely worth the price!
10. Zip line with the Catalina Island Company
11. Take a ferry over to the other side of the island, Two Harbors for more hiking and beaches
Catalina Island is truly amazing and I hope you get the opportunity to go! Remember to book your ferry tickets to and from the island (about $70 RT and a 70 min ride each way)
See more of my adventures on Instagram at @ lifeofthepilotswife, on YouTube at Life of the Pilots Wife and on Pinterest at Life of the Pilots Wife